Walking through the old city means plunging into the Middle Ages. In between, we make a stop for a wine and food tasting of local products.
Departures: In the morning (Please inform arrival time at port of Civitavecchia)
Operates: Daily, except Sundays and religious holidays
Meeting point: Civitavecchia Port
Tour ends: Civitavecchia Port
Duration: 10/12 hours
Group size: min. 2, max 6 people (for groups with more than 6 people on request)
- First 2 People
- Additional Person
Transfer from Civitavecchia Port to Rome where you will meet your dedicated guide. This full day tour includes the visit of the Vatican Museums with its immense art collection including the Sistine Chapel, to admire Michelangelo’s world famous frescos. From the Museum you will exit directly into St Peter’s Basilica, the most important Christian Church in the world, heart of the Catholic religion, where you will admire, among others, Michelangelo’s masterpiece La Pietà and the impressive Baldachin Altar by Bernini. Lunch is not included but your guide will be at your disposal to suggest popular restaurants or cafes in the city, the choise is entirely yours. You will ride in an A/C confortable car or minivan around Rome with your guide who will shaw you some of the most iconic sites of the city: Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Venezia, Piazza Navona, Colosseum and its archaeological area (no inside visit).
Note: in case you want to include the inside visit of the Colosseum (entrance tickets subject to availability) you must add at the selling price the cost of € 18,00 per person. In this case, depending on your boarding time, the itinerary of the city tour may be shorter.
Before to book please send us an email to [email protected] to be sure of the availability of the entrance tickets.
- Transportation in A/C car or minivan
- Skip the line entrance tickets to Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Professional guide
- Headsets (from 4 people).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Inside visit of the Colosseum (entrance tickets suject to availability – suplement of € 18,00 per person)
- It is not permitted to enter Churches in shorts, uncovered shoulders, miniskirts.
- It is forbidden to bring into Museum metal objects, backpacks, umbrellas.
- Should St. Peter’s Basilica be closed for religious ceremonies, the tour will instead include the visit of Raphael’s rooms.
- It is forbidden to enter the Coliseum with suitcases, backpacks and voluminous bags. There is no bag deposit at the Colosseum.