Visit the “Cradle of the Renaissance” and spend a day in one of the most important art cities in the world.
Duration: 13 hours
Meeting point: Free pick-up service from centrally located hotels.
IMPORTANT: No refund is given in case of cancellation or if clients miss the train back to Rome.
- Child (4-6 years)
- Infant (0-3 years)
Spend a day in Florence via high-speed train!
This trip is perfect for you if you’d prefer to visit Florence on your own and only need the train tickets.
- Pick-up from the hotel at approx. 6:15 a.m. and transfer to the railway station, where our assistant provides your train tickets and trip information
- At 06:55 a.m., departure to Florence with arrival at Santa Maria Novella Railway Station at 08:17 a.m. You have the day at your disposal to discover the city at your own pace.
- At 07:33 p.m., departure back to Rome from Santa Maria Novella Railway Station (we recommend you arrive at the station 20 minutes prior)
- Arrival at the railway station in Rome at 09:05 p.m.
- Hotel drop-off is not included. You can return to your hotel by subway or by taxi, both available at the railway station.
What is included
- Round trip transportation by high-speed train
- Assistance at the railway station in Rome
- Free pick-up service from centrally located hotels (hotel drop-off not included)