Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces of St. Peter’s Basilica.
Piazzas & Fountains of Rome
Departures: 09:30 a.m.
Meeting point: Largo Argentina in front of the Argentina Theater or pick up service at the hotel
Tour ends: Piazza di Spagna
Duration: 3 hours
Group size: min. 2 people
- First 2 People
- Additional Person
Explore several famous Roman landmarks
- A pleasant walk in the historical heart of the city that will give you the opportunity to visit some of the most famous and symbolic sights of Rome.
- Piazza Navona, the most elegant of all Roman squares, a cosmopolitan meeting place with many outdoor cafes and seasonal fairs, where the famous Bernini’s Four Rivers Fountain stands.
- Church of San Luigi dei Francesi that houses the world-renowned Saint Matthews cycle of paintings, one of the greatest works of Caravaggio.
- Pantheon, dedicated to all the gods, it is the world’s largest unreinforced concrete dome and one of the best preserved of all ancient Roman buildings.
- Piazza Colonna with the famous Marcus Aurelius column.
- Trevi Fountain, the largest baroque fountain in the city and one of the most celebrated fountains in the world, surely one of the icons of Rome.
- Piazza di Spagna: with its eighteenth century atmosphere created by the ochre-colored buildings, Bernini’s fountain La Barcaccia and the magnificent and celebrated Spanish Steps that lead up to the Church of Trinità dei Monti. Off the Piazza are located boutiques of the most famous High-Fashion brands.
- Navona Square
- Church of San Luigi dei Francesi
- Pantheon (no visit inside)
- Colonna Square
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
What is included
- Professional Guide
- Headsets (from 4 people)
- Pick up at the hotel
- drop off service at the hotel is available at the cost of € 40,00 (1 – 8 people)
- Please note that due to current Covid-19 restrictions and new safety policies, all customers will be required to wear a mask on tours. Temperature checks will also take place at tour venues; if your temperature is above 37.5°C you will unfortunately not be able to attend the tour.