VIP Express Pompeii: Visit the Villa of the Mysteries, the Anphitheates, the House of the Faun, the Gardens of the fugitives.
Vatican Museums Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica
Departures: 10:00 a.m. & 02:00 p.m.
Operates: Daily, except Wednesday morning, Sundays and religious holidays
Meeting point: Our agency in Via Santamaura, 28 or free pick up service at the hotel
Tour ends: St. Peter’s Square
Duration: 3 hours
Group size: min. 2 people
- First 2 People
- Additional Person
Discover the Vatican Treasures
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces of St. Peter’s Basilica.
Following our knowledgeable and passionate guide, the tour begins at the Vatican Museums with its immense collection built up by the Popes throughout the centuries. The itinerary includes the Pio Clementino Hall, the Laocoon and Apollo Belvedere, the Maps Gallery, the Candelabra Gallery, the Tapestries Gallery and the Sistine Chapel to admire the breathtaking frescos by Michelangelo, one of the most celebrated masterpieces in the world.
From the Museum you will exit directly into St Peter’s Basilica, the most important Christian Church in the world, heart of the Catholic religion, where you will admire, among others, Michelangelo’s masterpiece La Pietà and the impressive Baldachin Altar by Bernini.
Tour ends in the suggestive St Peter’s Square, dominated by Michelangelo’s imposing Cupola and surrounded by the famous Bernini’s double Colonnade.
Vatican tour highlights
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter’s Basilica
- St. Peter’s Square
What is included
- Skip the line entrance tickets
- Professional Guide
- Headsets (from 4 participants)
- Pick up at the hotel
- Drop off service at the hotel is available at the cost of € 40,00 (1 – 8 people)
- It is not permitted to enter churches in shorts, uncovered shoulders or miniskirts.
- It’s forbidden to bring into the museum metal objects, backpacks, umbrellas.
- Should St. Peter’s Basilica be closed for religious ceremonies, the tour will instead include the visit of Raphael’s rooms.
- Please note that due to current Covid-19 restrictions and new safety policies, all customers will be required to wear a mask on tours. Temperature checks will also take place at tour venues; if your temperature is above 37.5°C you will unfortunately not be able to attend the tour.