Departures: 09:30 a.m.
Duration: 5 hours
Group size: min. 4 persons
- Adult (+13 y.o)
- Child (6-12 y.o.)
- Infant (0-5 y.o.)
A day of culinary excellence!
The day starts with a visit at a famous Roman market, where you learn how to choose fresh food and, along with the chef and all the participants, decide on the food you want to cook and eat.
You will continue with a visit to the oldest food shops of Trastevere (cheese, pizza and bread, spices). You then start the cooking session in a private apartment finely furnished with a professional kitchen, overlooking the Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere, located in one of the most beautiful squares of ancient Rome. The chef introduces you to the secrets to making some of the most famous Roman dishes: fresh homemade pasta, meat or fish with vegetables, and finally dessert. At the end of the session, reap the benefits of your hard work!
Get comfortable, sit, and enjoy your creations accompanied by Italian wine. The chef is at your disposal to send you the recipes of the dishes you ate so you can impress your family and friends back home!
What is included
- Market Tour
- Food shopping tour
- Cooking session
- Lunch served at the table
- Pick-up and drop-off not included
- No standard menu, every day varying depending on seasonal products
- Vegetarians are welcome
- Children 6 years and older are welcome
- CANCELLATIONS CHARGES: Can be cancelled without penalty up to 8 days before the date booked. / 7-4 days before the date booked 50% penalty / from 3 days of the date booked 100% penalty
- Please note that due to current Covid-19 restrictions and new safety policies, all customers will be required to wear a mask on tours. Temperature checks will also take place at tour venues; if your temperature is above 37.5°C you will unfortunately not be able to attend the tour.