Visit the “Cradle of the Renaissance” and spend a day in one of the most important art cities in the world.
Departures: 06:25 a.m.
Duration: 15.5 hours
Language(s): Tour may be in two languages: English and Spanish
Meeting point: Free pick-up service from centrally located hotels
Tour ends: Rome railway station (drop off at hotels is not included)
IMPORTANT: No refund will be given in case of cancellation or if clients miss the train back to Rome.
- Adult (+9)
- Child (4-8 years)
Spend your day touring Florence and Pisa!
Begin your day early with pick-up at your hotel at approx. 05:40 a.m. and transfer to the railway station, where our assistant gives you the train tickets and all the information.
- At 06:25 a.m., departure to Florence with arrival at Santa Maria Novella Railway Station at 07:46 a.m..
- At 08:15 a.m., you start a three-hour tour of the city, which includes: Piazzale Michelangelo, famous for its panoramic view of Florence, the Domo Square, the Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistery, Santa Maria’s del Fiore Cathedral with the famous Dome by Brunelleschi and the Academy Gallery to admire, among others, the original David by Michelangelo.
- Free time at your disposal
- At 02:15 p.m., departure by bus to Pisa, where your guide takes you to the famous Piazza dei Miracoli and shows you the precious interiors of the Cathedral, a masterpiece of Romanesque art. Once outside, you can admire the Baptistery, the Monumental Graveyard, and the world-famous Leaning Tower.
- Return to Florence and at 09:05 p.m., departure back to Rome (please be at the Station in time so you don’t miss the train as the ticket is not refundable)
- Arrival at the railway station in Rome at 10:45 p.m. End of services, drop-off at hotels is not included. You can return to your hotel by subway or by taxi, both available at the railway station.)
What is included
- Round trip transportation by high-speed train
- Assistance at the railway station in Rome
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Academy Gallery, admission fee to the Cathedral in Pisa
- Guided tour of Pisa, guided tour of Florence
- Free pick-up service from centrally located hotels
- Does not include: Lunch
- IMPORTANT: No refund is given in case of cancellation or if clients miss the train back to Rome.
- NOTE: Departure and arrival times may change slightly. Exact information is given at the time of booking. On the most crowded days, it may not be possible to visit the interior of the Cathedral due to long queues. In this case, we offer a tour of Piazza Cavalieri as an alternative.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE LUNCH