A Day in Tuscany: Siena & San Gimignano with wine & food pairing
Departures: 07:00 a.m.
Duration: 13 hours
Language(s): Tour may be in two languages: English and Spanish
Group size: min. 2, max. 7 people
Meeting point: Our agency in Via Santamaura, 28 or free pick-up service from centrally located hotels
Tour ends: Your hotel or nearest point
- Child (4-8 years)
Visit two gems of Italy, both declared UNESCO World Heritage Sites!
Siena is famous for its medieval cityscape and the Palio, the traditional medieval horse race held twice a year in Piazza del Campo, considered the heart of the city and one of the most remarkable squares in Italy.
The charming town of San Gimignano is a small village enclosed in 13th-century walls, which still retains its feudal atmosphere. Known as the Town of Fine Towers for its 12 medieval towers, it’s also famous for the production of the white wine called Vernaccia.
In between, we make a stop for a wine and food tasting of local products: 8 different types of wine, a selection of salami and cheese, the ribollita vegetable soup, and the typical lasagna with truffle.
- San Gimignano
What is included
- transportation by A/C minivan with English speaking driver (2-7 pax) or English speaking tour escort (8-14 pax)
- guide in Siena
- wine and food tasting
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At least 2 people required
- Children up to 3 years are free
- Please advise for any food allergies, dietary restrictions or other special requirements
- Please note that due to current Covid-19 restrictions and new safety policies, all customers will be required to wear a mask on tours. Temperature checks will also take place at tour venues; if your temperature is above 37.5°C you will unfortunately not be able to attend the tour.