Walk through the history of Ancient Rome and explore one of the most important archaeological sites in the world
Skip the line
Duration: 3 hours
Meeting point: Largo Torre Argentina, 52 (in front of Teatro Argentina) at least 15 minutes prior departure time
Tour end: Piazza di Spagna
A pleasant walk in the artistic heart of the city and the opportunity to visit some of the most famous and symbolic sights of Rome.
Piazza Navona, the most elegant of all Roman squares, a cosmopolitan meeting place with many outdoor cafes and buskers, where the famous Bernini’s Four Rivers Fountain stands.
Church of San Luigi dei Francesi, that houses the world-renowned Saint Matthews cycle of paintings, one of the greatest works of Caravaggio.
The Pantheon, dedicated to all the gods, it is the world’s largest unreinforced concrete dome and one of the best preserved of all ancient Roman buildings.
Trevi Fountain, the largest baroque fountain in the city and one of the most celebrated fountains in the world, surely one of the icons of Rome.
Piazza di Spagna, with the Bernini’s fountain La Barcaccia and the magnificent and celebrated Spanish Steps that lead up to the Church of Trinità dei Monti. In this area are located boutiques of the most famous high-fashion brands.
– Piazza Navona
– San Luigi dei Francesi
– Trevi Fountain
– Spanish Steps
INCLUSIONS & FEATURES
– Skip the line entrance to Pantheon
– Skip the line entrance to San Luigi dei Francesi
– Professional licensed guide
– Small group
– Drop off at the hotel
– It is not permitted to wear shorts, miniskirts and have uncovered shoulders
– Should the Pantheon be closed or not accessible within the scheduled time, the tour will include the explanation from outside
– No refund for clients who will miss the tour because they were not on time