Admire the spectacular Amalfi Coast on this full-day tour from Rome!
Pompeii & Amalfi Coast
Departures: 07:00 a.m.
Operates: Daily, from April to October
Meeting point: Your hotel
Tour ends: Your hotel
Duration: 13 hours
Group size: min. 2 people, max 7 people (for groups with more than 7 people on request)
- First 2 People
- Additional Person
A whole day that will give you the possibility to admire the specta-cular Amalfi Coast, considered Italy’s most scenic stretch of coastline and deemed by UNESCO an outstanding example of Mediterranean landscape. The scenic drive is really a thrill, with the streets “zig-zagging” back and forth along the slopes, passing olive groves, lemon terraces, luxuriant gardens and outstanding vistas over turquoise waters. Along the drive there are two stops in two of the most famous towns of the Coast: the charming village of Ravello, with its noble atmosphere, known for its stupendous views over the azure coast below, and Amalfi, a popular resort with many cafes and shops and its scenic seafront setting. There will be also a panoramic photo stop of Positano.
Then a visit inside the excavations of Pompei, the famous Roman city destroyed in 79 AD by an eruption of Vesuvius. Ash, pumice and other volcanic debris completely covered the city but, at the same time, due to its excellent state of preservation, pro-vide outstanding information on the art, customs, trades and everyday life of the past.
- Amalfi Coast
What is included
- Transportation by A/C minivan with English speaking driver
- Professional Guide in Pompeii
- Admission tickets in Pompeii
- Headsets in Pompeii (from 4 pax)
Not Included: Lunch
- Please note that due to current Covid-19 restrictions and new safety policies, all customers will be required to wear a mask on tours. Temperature checks will also take place at tour venues; if your temperature is above 37.5°C you will unfortunately not be able to attend the tour.